For marine applications:
- SEA LYNX Laser night vision locator
Best choice professional quality state-of-the-art navigation/TV system. Combined modern engineering achievements and know-how. Indispensable equipment for coast guard, fishing, safe navigation and observation at night, snowstorm, for, rain, and other special applications;
- LSV-W Underwater Vision System. Professional system for submarines, underwater systems, mineral exploration, underwater inspection, search for sink ships, fishery, scientific applications;
- LYNX-10M-01 High technology state of the art high resolution light intensification device. Second generation image intensifier inside.
Great for boating, wildlife observation, camping and property protection. Indispensable equipment for Police, Coast Guards, Security, Detectives, Hunters, Yachtsmen;
- LYNX-1 best 1+ gen. night vision pocketscope; small size, light weight;
- LYNX 121 TV 2+ gen. TV night vision camera for car, helicopter, security, video typing, etc. and LYNX 121 2+ gen. night vision scope;
- LYNX-21 2+ or 3-d generation night vision pocketscope.
- NORD LYNX 2 gen. state-of-the-art professional night vision TV system for car, truck, mining industry, etc.
TURN Ltd. is one of a few firms in the Optical and Laser Community who offer a novel, most advanced and promising high-technology product - technique providing a real-time control over the wavefront of optical radiation.
- AT 21 Tip or Tilt scanning mirror;
- AT 22 Non-cooled single channel deformable mirror for low power (no more than 1 kW) applications;
- AT 24 Cooled single channel deformable mirror for middle-power (no more than 10 kW) applications;
- AT 26 Multichannel deformable mirror for low power information and image optical systems;
- AT 27 Cylindrical deformable mirror for dynamic correction of wave front and duration of femtosecond laser pulses.
- AT 38 Electronic unit for deformable mirrors controlling.
- Level-3G Liquefied gases level measurer.